CLAIM YOUR SPOT IN THE BOARDWALK
The Boardwalk is masterfully designed to connect businesses with the rapidly expanding Cypress area. Spacious, waterfront leases will give your customers an unforgettable experience. Whether you're looking to open a restaurant, a boutique, or an office, the Boardwalk will have commercial spaces available to suit your needs. Find your space below to become part of this exciting commercial district.
For more information, please contact:
- Mary Caldwell
View Our Office Video Below!
The Boardwalk at Towne Lake has a variety of lease space to meet your needs. All spaces shown here are suggested and can be altered to meet your needs. Second floor office spaces typically range from 800 – 2,000 SF. Call Mary Caldwell at 281-664-6636 to discuss specific space requirements.
|3 Miles (2013)||5 Miles (2013)||3 Miles (2018)||5 Miles (2018)|
|Estimated Average HH Income||$100,315||$93,264||$113,870||$107,809|
|Barker Cypress Road North of Tuckerton||66,060|
|Tuckerton Total Drive by Traffic||32,392|
- Towne Lake, award winning 2,400-acre master planned community connected by a 300 acre recreational lake flanks the Boardwalk. Final build out will be 3,000 homes. Residents can access the Boardwalk by foot, auto or boat!
- 10 other communities with nearly 38,000 households in close proximity to the Boardwalk
- Area encompasses the boundaries of Cy-Fair ISD, one of the largest school districts in Texas with over 700,000 people. Cy-Fair ISD has 110,000 students and is the third-largest school district in Texas and the 25th largest in the nation.
- 120,000 SF Kroger, located at the SEC of Barker Cypress and Tuckerton a new Marketplace location offering not only groceries but also apparel, home furnishings, and jewelry.
- Nearly 10,000 employees surrounding Boardwalk in local businesses and educational facilities
- A multi-purpose sports complex consisting of five separate facilities: an arena, stadium, theater, conference center and food production center.
- Amenities includes an 11,000-seat stadium, 456-seat theater, 9,500-seat multipurpose arena, conference center and satellite food production center, 15,333 square-foot development/conference center
- Sits on a 65 acre site with over 4,000 space parking area
- Host to concerts, community events and Cypress Fairbanks Independent School District events
- Draws over 1.5 million guests a year
Lone Star College
- One of the six colleges that comprise the Lone Star College System with two satellite centers
- Currently serves more than 20,000 students
- Comprehensive arts and music center
- Offers a variety of Academic Transfer or Career & Technical Educational Programs.
- Continuing education courses and life enrichment programs for Life Long Learning
Towne Lake is an award winning 2,400-acre master-planned community “Connected by Water”. That’s because its biggest attraction is the striking 300-acre lake that wanders throughout the community, custom made for boating, fishing and skiing. Homes range from the $200s to the $1+ millions, offering living for every life stage. There’s even The Heritage at Towne Lake, an exclusive enclave for active adults aged 55 and up.
Amenities include miles of hike and bike trails, playgrounds & community parks, a waterpark, community centers and boat docks. Future amenities include an amphitheater, waterpark and a gorgeous new Lakehouse Amenities Center.
With so much to do so close by, so many fantastic amenities and so much sparkling water all around, Towne Lake offers incredible lake living like nowhere else.
- 2012 Master Planned Community of the Year by GHBA
- 2014 Quality Planned Development by West Houston Association
- 2014 finalist ULI Development of distinction
- 14 miles of shoreline
- Over 350 homes sold in 2014
- Final build out of 3,000 homes
- 120,000 SF Kroger, located at the SEC of Barker Cypress & Tuckerton
- 3,000 seat amphitheater
- Homes from the $200’s - millions
- HIghly acclaimed Cy-Fair ISD