CODE OF CONDUCT
Welcome to the Boardwalk at Towne Lake. As a private property we want to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience of all guests, please respect the following rules that have been established:
- Outside food and / or alcohol is prohibited.
- Appropriate attire is required at all times, including shoes and shirts. Ski masks, hoodies that cover the face, or any form of mask are prohibited. (Cultural apparel worn for religious purposes or sanitary masks used for medical conditions are allowed.) Guests in swim attire, babies dressed in diapers only are prohibited. We reserve the right to remove any person wearing attire that we consider inappropriate.
- Please show common courtesy to all Boardwalk guests by not fighting, using obscene gestures or offensive language, ethnic slurs, or other disruptive behavior.
- NO BALLS ALLOWED ON THE GREEN
- Jumping into or entering the lake is prohibited
- Boats are private property. Please do not touch, access, or enter the boats docked in the slips.
- Children under the age of 17 must be accompanied by parent or guardian after 7:00 pm.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- There is no smoking allowed in the green space area. Smoking is not allowed within 15 feet of the front door of any establishment. (Restaurants with designated smoking areas are excluded.)
- Domestic pets are welcome, but must be kept on a leash and remain with owners at all times. Aggressive behavior must be controlled or the owner will be asked to remove pet from the property. Pets are not allowed in landscaped or grass areas. Pets are not allowed on Turf in green space. Owners are responsible for pet clean-up.
- Loitering is not permitted.
- All motorized vehicles, including golf carts, must be parked in designated parking spaces. Any vehicles illegally parked will be towed at owner expense.
- RV and charter buses must receive prior approval for parking.
- Use of green space or common areas for unauthorized events. No bands, music, scavenger hunts, flash mobs, demonstrations or speeches or the use of flags and banners for commercial purposes without prior approval from management.
- Professional photographers and/or videographers wishing to utilize the Boardwalk for photos and/or videography must receive prior written approval from management.
- The sale of goods or services or the display of goods or services for sale.
- Solicitation for money, other contributions or donations unless approved in advance by property management.
- Pick up sport games (football/soccer etc.), jumping on/off rocks or furniture, climbing trees, throwing rocks, climbing on fence rails, or any dangerous horseplay.
- The distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind.
- Any unsafe act that may impede the operation of the Boardwalk green space, common areas or the walkway and or docks at the water’s edge.
- Management reserves the right to require a person to leave the property at any time.
- Management reserves the right to close the green space area, change the operating hours, suspend and or cancel any event or programming for any reason deemed necessary.
- Boardwalk at Towne Lake is not liable for damage to cars or personal property brought on to the property.
- Property is under 24-hour video surveillance.
- Boardwalk at Towne Lake property owners, management and representatives are not responsible for accidents.
- We may photograph, film, videotape, record and otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters the property and use the same for any purpose without payment to any person.
- Security acts as a representative of property management and may enforce all above rules.
Boardwalk Staff and our security providers are present daily to ensure a safe environment for our guests and enforce our Code of Conduct. Officers, Guards and Staff have the authority to ban those who do not comply with our established Code of Conduct. Children ages 17 and under may be asked to present identification. If parents cannot be reached to handle a misconduct issue security officers will detain the child until a parent arrives. Security officers have the authority to arrest individuals deemed to be disruptive or breaking laws. Any questions can be address through our management office at 713-933-3374.